Monday, July 30, 2012

I am a Neglectful Blogger

Pssssh.  I sure have neglected this blog.  Probably because it's hidden.  Well, not hidden exactly.  But if no one knows about it, it's certainly could be considered to be in hiding.

See, the thing is, who would read it? I have no grand idea as to what I should put in this blog. There is no unique angle that I am coming from.  I am just me.  Typing at my computer.

At this moment, I am upstairs in my house, sitting at my desk.  My grand old (100 years + if I remember correctly) roll top desk.  It pretty much rocks.  Thanks, Dad.

My baby is napping.  Can I even call her a baby anymore? She's a BIG GIRL.  She will be two years old in a few months.  She is silly and sassy and smart.  She is my everything.

After nap, we will have a snack and then head to the library.  My little lady is kinda trying to push me into potty training and we need to pick up a fun instructional DVD from the library.  Mommy is not really ready.  Potty training brings all sorts of complications.  If your kid wears diapers and you are out shopping they can piss away.  Go for it, kid! I'll just change ya when we get home.

If, however, your kid wears underwear, you need to make a beeline to the bathroom.  Fast.  Toddlers are not known for patience...not when it comes to peeing, or anything really.

So, we are currently in the beginning stages of potty training.  Ugh.

After library, we will go pick up Grandma and head to the park to feed ducks.  I've got some stale bread.  Of course I do.

As a reward for reading this far, here are a few pictures of my sweet lady!




No comments:

Post a Comment