Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Let's get random

Still need to post about our fabulous trip to the U.P.

Still need to post about a great, last-minute Labor Day jaunt to the cabin.

But, to be honest, I'm not really up for all that. Instead, I'm just going to share some randomness. That's cool, right?

She loves to swing like it's her religion.  All hours spent at the park are now made up of swinging.  


Finally our garden has yielded a tomato bounty! All summer, every time I purchased a tomato at the store I felt like a traitor.  


She doesn't look all that confident that she can save me. 


Homemade pizza with tomatoes and basil from the garden.  We did not make the cheese, as we do not own a cow. 


More food! Tomatoes from the garden soaked in balsamic, guacamole, crusty bread toasted lightly and sprinkled with parmesean, and leftover roasted veggies (sweet potatoes, green beans, and apples). 


Curly mop-top.  Man, I love that hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment