Saturday, October 6, 2012

Taste the rainbow

It's much cheaper to buy a mixed bag of m&m's over buying the colors individually. We are talking $10.99/lb. for the individual colors, versus $3.99/lb. for the mixed bunch.

That being said, I went ahead and bought all my colors separately at $10.99 a pound. I had literally just finished telling my husband that I felt stupid for letting my laziness get in the way of saving a few bucks, when I went to show him my nicely separated, colorful m&m's.

I picked up the bag of green ones and...yeah. Let's just say I returned every one. And I couldn't even find my receipt. They took them.

You don't want to know why, do you? Nah. I wouldn't want anyone else to have to throw up in their mouth like I did.

So, now I sit here separating m&m's by color. Only a few more bags to go. Let it be know that they really skimp on the yellow and red.

No comments:

Post a Comment